We take your privacy seriously
Here at WTUK Limited, we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We like to ensure that we're always safely handling your personal data and adhere to regulations and legislations such as Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018 to the highest standard.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We will explain below what types of personal data we may hold for you, why we process it and your regulatory rights.
Your personal data
The data that we process, which is related to you as a natural person is:
- Contact details such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- ID verification at point of onboarding, we may request some proof of identity and proof of address documents from you which will be used alongside an anti-money laundering (AML) check to comply with our legal obligations.
- Payment transactions e.g. your payments with us, beneficiary details and locations, financial account information, documents that you've provided to support the payment such as invoices, proof of sale documents and bank statements.
- User information we may store your IP address after visiting our website and enable cookies to distinguish you for future use.
- Other information any other documents or information you disclose through contact with you.
We won't keep your personal data more than 6 years after our business relationship has ended. This is to comply with reporting procedures, however, if you'd like your data erased sooner, please contact us.
Why do we process your data?
We may need to process your data for a few reasons:
- To perform contractual tasks set out in our terms and conditions such as completing trades you have requested.
- To comply with regulations under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and common law.
- To administer our business relationship with you.
- To provide you with up to date, daily information about the currency market or marketing that we believe you may want.
Who do we share your data with?
We may need to share your data with third parties for the purposes above such as carrying out trades and serving our regulatory obligations. If you would like more information regarding this, please contact us and we will provide documentation of our key third parties.
It is our obligation to only process personal data that is accurate, relevant and necessary, taking into account our legitimate purposes. You have the right to access your own data and notify us if any information is inaccurate and restrict or object the processing of your data.
To update any personal data that we process about you, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like a copy of your personal data that we process, you can request this free of charge through the e-mail address above or alternatively at the below contact address. You also have the right to erase any data we hold on you with a few minor exceptions. To find out more about this, please contact us or the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to understand your full rights as a consumer.
If you have any complaints with the way we handle your personal data, please feel free to contact us immediately to ensure that they are dealt with in a timely fashion and we can resolve it for you. Alternatively, you can contact the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) to raise any issues with them.
Due to the nature of our business, we require personal information from you before opening an account. We will always try to protect your personal data and ensure the appropriate measures are put in place to keep it as safe as possible.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss this in writing, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address;
Data Protection Officer
1 Station Street